Services: HR, Payroll, and Benefits
CAMA Members receive 10-25% off these services plus get time back to focus on running and growing your business.
- Includes discounts on providers that you already use like ADP and PayChex
- On average, CAMA Members save 3x-5x their cost of membership through this discount program – Makes good business sense!
Contact: Tyler Johnston, Partner | email@example.com | 719.680.3589
Fastenal’s industrial vending solutions combine point-of-use access with total traceability to drive productivity and cost savings for your business.
Program fees are waived for CAMA Members – a $480 savings
- Reduce Consumption – typically – as a result of the machines controls and reporting
- Increase Productivity – by making product immediately available, 24/7, near the workers who need it
- Automate Ordering – your local Fastenal rep monitors and refills the machines (a hands-free, paper-free process)
Contact: Phil Gersman, OEM Sales Manager | firstname.lastname@example.org | 618.567.6987
As a CAMA Member, you receive exclusive member pricing when you shop at any Office Depot or Office Max store. Just show the Store Purchasing Card you receive as a CAMA member to the cashier at checkout and see the savings!
Contact anyone from the CAMA Membership Team for your Store Purchasing Card
Visit stores.officedepot.com stores near you.
Safety footwear experts for 30+ years
CAMA Members receive a 25% store discount on standard WW pricing
- We offer over 35 brands and 300 styles of work boots and work shoes for any job, any style, and any budget!
- We are committed to partnering with our customers to assist them in managing a safety shoe program that meets the needs of their working environment.
- A no hassle free purchase experience for employees at our retail store and shoe mobile stores.
- Two shoe mobiles, a store on wheels, available to schedule with no trip fee.
Contact: Andy Abols, Territory Manager | email@example.com | 303-552-7043 | www.workwearboots.com
The Manufacturers Marketplace is a game-changer. Imagine tapping into a world of hundreds of thousands of manufacturers, and within seconds finding ones perfectly suited to fill your needs. Or having your business discovered in unique, specific ways by potential business partners. That’s the Manufacturers Marketplace.
How the Marketplace Works
With hundreds of thousands of leading manufacturers in the U.S. listed in our marketplace, representing small and large manufacturers in every industrial sector and in all 50 states and Puerto Rico, we offer a comprehensive search capability to help you identify and engage with the best possible partner for your unique supply chain needs, while mitigating risk and increasing visibility for your business. Members have unlimited access to the most complete manufacturing search engine of its kind for just $500 annually. Non-member subscription fees are $2,500 annually.
FOR BUYERS – Better Access Equals Better Results.
Time is money. So the less time you spend seeking out the right partner for your job, the better off you will be. And finding exactly the right partner will enable your company to compete more cost effectively. This incredible resource lets you search in new and more specific ways quickly and easily.
FOR SELLERS – Be Discovered. Quickly and Easily.
Your business can be found by the right partners using a variety of highly specific search options. Locations. Processes. Certifications. Plant size. Equipment. Capacity. NAICS. SIC. And that’s just the beginning. Hundreds of thousands of firms in all. This is especially valuable for smaller companies looking for greater visibility
Any manufacturer can enroll in the Marketplace without being a member of CAMA or the NAM but will be charged the full annual license fee, but through your CAMA memberships you can get the code to obtain an 80% Discount.
Members have unlimited access to the most complete manufacturing search engine of its kind for just $500 annually. Non-member subscription fees are $2,500 annually.
CAMA is the only entity in Colorado to offer this resource.
To learn more, click on this link for more details: Manufacturers Marketplace FAQ
To schedule a demo of the Marketplace, visit ManufacturersMarketplace.us
To watch a recorded walk through of the Marketplace, CLICK HERE
How do I get started? Contact anyone from CAMA Membership Team to discuss next steps.