CALENDAR OF EVENTS
View our calendar of upcoming CAMA events below. You can also submit your own event to be added to the calendar.
- This event has passed.
Cybersecurity Toolkit and Best Practices Seminar
November 8 @ 7:30 am - 9:30 am
Join CAMA partners Colorado State Bank & Trust with CBIZ in a cybersecurity toolkit and best practices seminar. Companies rely on IT to store critical data, but your people and processes are equally crucial in preventing cyber attacks. Having a proactive, robust plan in place can help minimize the potential damage from a breach and get your organization back on track more quickly in the wake of a disruptive event.
We hope you can join us for:
CYBERSECURITY TOOLKIT AND BEST PRACTICES
Chris Roach – National IT Practice Leader and Managing Director at CBIZ
Keith Parsons – Senior Vice President & Director of Financial Crimes at BOK Financial
In this seminar, you’ll learn about:
– High-risk areas where cyber attackers commonly gain access
– Cybersecurity best practices and industry standards
– Partnering with your bank to prevent cyber attacks
– Tips for training employees about your cybersecurity strategy
– Recovery steps you need to take if you experience a breach