About CAMA – Metro Manufacturing Partnership
CAMA Metro-Manufacturing Partnership is the manufacturer lead, community partner supported, manufacturing sector partnership
- CAMA Metro Manufacturing Partnership represents all manufacturers in Metro Denver, providing a cohesive network aligned with all of our sector partners. CAMA Metro Manufacturing Partnership is a forum for sharing best practices, networking, problem solving and promotion of our ever-changing manufacturing industry. We are organized by committees focused on participants’ top challenges, prioritized based on current industry needs. We have a concentrated focus on workforce needs.
The organization will:
- Support the development of a strong regional supply chain by creating regional networking opportunities that bring suppliers and manufacturers together.
- Collaborate with community and regional partners to support, educate, and train a viable manufacturing workforce.
- Advocate and create awareness of manufacturing by informing and influencing regional policy makers, utilities, media, and the public about manufacturing’s vital role in regional job growth and economic well-being.
- Act as a voice of manufacturing in the greater Denver Metro area to support a thriving manufacturing industry through advocacy, awareness, workforce development, supply chain development, and networking.