WE ARE MANUFACTURERS!
ABOUT CAMA WEST:
We are an alliance of manufacturers representing the Western Slope of Colorado. CAMA West was the first regional chapter to form, and we are a proud group of local manufacturers. Join CAMA West as we advance the manufacturing industry! CAMA West spans from Grand Junction to the western border of this beautiful state. Check out our chapter’s event calendar – including B2B Lounges, tours, InFusions, and our signature annual Fuse Summit.
CAMA West Board Members:
- Chair: Andrew Golike, CoorsTek
- Rich Garigen, CPCNeutek
- Rick Langley, Capco, Inc.
- Gail Mueller, Munro Companies, Inc.
- Seth Schaeffer, Hoptocopter Films
- Robin Brown, Grand Junction Economic Partnership
- Curtis Englehart, Mesa County Workforce Development Center
- C.J. Rhyne, Grand Junction Area Chamber of Commerce
CAMA West has provided Capco and me personally an opportunity to collaborate with other area manufacturers and organization to make a difference in our community. Working together with local colleges and high schools, we’ve been able to promote STEM programs, demonstrate career opportunities, stimulate new interest in innovation and create excitement about future possibilities. Simply put…THE ESSENTIAL POWER OF WHAT IF. –Steve Wilson, Quality Assurance Manager of Capco