WE ARE MANUFACTURERS!
ABOUT CAMA SOUTH:
We are manufacturers for manufacturers not run by any government entity. Join CAMA South as we advance the manufacturing industry in Colorado. CAMA South, formerly Pikes Peak Manufacturing Partnership, is a membership driven manufacturing group focused on supporting and growing manufacturing in Southern Colorado. Our region includes manufacturers, suppliers, educators, and other organizations that actively support manufacturing. CAMA spans all across Colorado, however, the geographical focus of the CAMA South Chapter includes all of Southern Colorado – from Castle Rock to Trinidad and Alamosa to La Junta. We will engage in Southern Colorado with local manufacturers, other manufacturing groups and regional community partners also serving the manufacturing industry.
CAMA South Board Members:
- Chair: Dave Jeffrey, JPM Prototype and Manufacturing
- Vice Chair: Chris Fagnant, Qualtek Manufacturing
- Josh Cirbo, DMS
- Tom Neppl, Springs Fab
- Jay Palace, Linear Manufacturing
- Tom Swedensky, GPS Source
- Tatiana Bailey, Southern Colorado Economic Forum/UCCS
- Tom Bugnitz, Manufacturer’s Edge
- Scott Campbell, Widefield School District 3
- Yemi Mobolade, Colorado Springs Chamber & EDC
- Debbie Sagen, Pikes Peak Community College
- Debbie Shackleford, Pikes Peak Workforce Center
“After being in business for more than 16 years and having been involved in a number of local professional organizations without seeing a lot of success, I was skeptical when asked to join CAMA South. After being an active participant for the past three years I have come to realize that not only is this a successful organization, but it has brought additional success and business to my company. Those that I once saw as competitors have now become strong allies as we work together to support one another and the growth of manufacturing in Southern Colorado and Colorado as a whole. I wholeheartedly support and endorse CAMA South and the great efforts of this local organization to strengthen and grow manufacturing in Colorado, including a strong emphasis on Department of Defense work.” -Dave Jeffrey, President of JPM Prototype & Mfg., Inc.